Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crazy weather

The weather here is insane. One day it is sunny and warm, and the next it is snowing and miserable. Take this morning for instance, I looked out the window and thought that it was going to be warm. Needless to say, it was freezing! AND it started raining and then snowing, and got colder and colder as the day went on. Brrrr! Today I went to the Kunsthistorisches Museum (art history museum) for my fine art class. It was so fun! Tomorrow we are going to the Academy of Fine Arts, where Hitler was rejected as an art student. I also had voice lessons and opera workshop today, both of which went well. Hooray! After that I went to a cafe with some amigas, and then we headed over to Becky and Naomi's house to watch a movie. We all piled on Naomi's bed, and it was glorious. Yesterday we had class, and then opera workshop, and then it was time to find some chocolate! After the hunt for chocolatey goodness was accomplished, we went over to the outreach institute for delicous dinner for 1.50 Euro! It was so good! We were all starving. Then we had FHE and hung out with the Austrian peeps. That's the report for today! I have to go to bed. So much to write, so little time!

1 comment:

  1. CARLITA!!! I miss you sooo much. I have to make sure I've already eaten when I read your blog. If I don't, I come away CRAVING chocolate... I miss your wonderful voice. What the heck is this skype thing? We need to talk. I miss your pretty face (I'm not allowing myself to look at the pictures you post until I'm done with my tests so that the desperation level does not climb. They're beautiful!) Ha! So, yea, fill me in on how to get to da talkin'... Love you Love you Loooove you!

    ReplyDelete