Friday, December 12, 2008

And so it begins...

Welcome to my very first blog post! Very exciting, I'm sure. First of all, I think I should explain the title. I wanted this title to convey the way I feel about my life right now, at least in some small part. I feel so blessed in so many ways. I have the incredible opportunity to study music at BYU, which while it may be difficult, is more rewarding every day. Through my musical journey, I am learning things about myself and the world around me that I am sure cannot be discovered through any other medium. Not for me, in any case. If that weren't enough, I also have the most wonderful and supportive friends and family in the universe, and I thank God for them every day. I think that "Dreaming While I'm Wide Awake" is an appropriate title for my thoughts, because I don't think I could dream of a better life to be living right now. Of course, it's not perfect, but it is mine, and I hope to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment