Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finals, packing, and weddings, oh my!

I finished my finals today! Yayhoo! My finals week actually wasn't all that stressful. I had most of my finals last week, and so I only had theory and German this week. I took my German final at ten this morning, and then it was on to packing! I hate both packing and un-packing with a burning passion. Luckily, I took a few things up to Salt Lake a few weeks ago, so my packing wasn't as intense as it usually is when I move. Also, my friend Ginger hung out with me while I packed, which was fun, and Steve helped me pack up the car which sped up the process exponentially. I am moving out a few days early because Katelyn is getting married! I didn't want to be worrying about moving when I was supposed to be focusing on helping Katelyn and enjoying her day. So, my plan for the next few days is to finish moving and cleaning tomorrow, participate in Katelyn's wedding festivities on Saturday, spend the night in SLC Saturday night, and then begin the 3-day trek home with my dad on Sunday! If all goes well, I should be home on Tuesday - just in time for Christmas with the family! It will be so great to see everyone from home! I'll be in Peachtree City for about a month before I go overseas. I am looking forward to hanging out with my family, and for Vienna, of course.

1 comment: